Are You Wondering?
- How many of your disposable razors are now sitting, not breaking down, in a landfill somewhere?
- Could your spend each month on non sustainable razors be vastly reduced?
- If you are wasting a lot of your money on razors with multiple blades stacked on top of each other when it only takes ONE blade to shave hair?
Why Use A Safety Razor?
Single blade safety razors shaved millions of people for many years with astounding results and are not only sustainable and a vast improvement for the environment, but give a great smooth shave.
Current plastic based razors are expensive, and do not break down in landfills. Given that it is only the first blade that cuts the hair, modern razors with 2,3,4 and 5 blades are now seen as redundant.
Leading QSHAVE Branded Adjustable Double Edge Classic Safety Razor.
Mild to Aggressive 1-6 Files, 1 handle & 5 blades
- Qshave Adjustable Handle to set blade exposure levels from 1 to 6
- Snap top helps maintain blade setting preference during blade change
- Matte chrome plated over zinc
- 5 pcs Titanium coated blades included Made in USA
- Handle measures 3.5 in. length.
- Razor weights 90g.
Products arrived super quick. Affordable quality sustainable products.
My partner loves his razor. He was wary of it at first, having always used disposable razors for sensitive skin but he is really pleased with it. He got a really close shave of a week's growth. He says the blades are super sharp so they didn't pull or yank. And he feels good using something regularly that's not a throw away.
I decided to make my shaving plastic free and bought this shaver. It's a lovely piece of design and I'm sure it will last for ages. It takes a few shaves to get the feel for it and a proper shaving soap or cream and brush is well worth getting.
Brilliant blades! I love that you have a multi-buy option too. I have enough to last for a long time and I'm not putting any plastic into landfull!
So far hubby is very happy! Really nice look and feel to the razor. Does take some getting used to using after having disposable razors