Oceans Asia Report December 7, 2020
It seems that face masks are here to stay. At least for a while anyway. We may not need them everyday, and luckily for us here in NZ we may not need them much at all (touch wood).
But we do need to have them avaliabe and ready for situations that require added caution, and you don't want to be caught out and left digging around in the bottom of a handbag, or in the glove box of the car to pull out a screwed up mask, hoping like heck it was even your mask to start….ewww!
These lovely little packs will keep your face mask clean and ready to go when you need it, which will hopefully stop as many masks getting thrown out from wear and tear.
We have 4 different coloured sets so you will always know who's who's in your household.
- Food grade silicone is durable and easy to clean.
- Heat resistant up to 230°c so you can boil for sterilisation.
- Both square and diamond shaped mask cases are included in each pack.
- Easy to use silicone band relieves irritation on ears and makes face masks easily adjustable to 3 different sizes.
- 4pc kits have an easy breathing mouth cover that is nice and soft and light to sit under a mask to breath with ease.
- 3pc kits have just the 2 covers and the adjustable ear band.
- Dustproof, water resistant, non-toxic. With an easy carry loop hole to hold on to, hang on a hook, or clip on your bag.
Pretty sleek I think… not to mention a practical and simple solution to adapt to 2021 like a boss and make your face mask last!
(and the rest of your items too. Gooo 2021 for long-lasting quality! Hip hip hooray!)
KN95 Mask Case: 19cm x 16cm
Medical Mask Case: Closed 9.5cm x 5.5cm, Open 19cm x 11cm
Easy Adjust Ear Strap: 14.5cm x 1.5cm
Easy Breather Insert: 11cm x 8.5cm x 4cm
I use these every week at work with my reusable mask
A great addition that helps me to breathe easier and prevent overheating. The carry pouch is well used and the ear saver prevents sore red patches.